There are three steps to our lease approval process:
- Order a graphics card online and make your first month’s payment using a standard credit / debit card. We cannot process new customer orders over the phone, and we do not accept pre-paid / reloadable debit cards and international credit cards. Note that the billing address needs to match the shipping address and the payment card must be under the account holder’s name.
- Once we confirm that your payment card is not a pre-paid debit card or international credit card, we will send you an email requesting a scan or photo of your state-issued ID, payment card, selfie of you holding your state-issued ID, and your utility bill. We accept military IDs as well. Passports are not an acceptable from of identification. We do this for several reasons:
- To verify that you are 18 years of age or older.
- To combat identity fraud.
- To verify your residence address.
- Once we receive the required documents and your identity is verified, we will call you at the phone number on your account to confirm your order and shipping address.
An acceptable utility bill can be for water, gas, electricity, internet, cable, or landline phone. It must be recent, show the full page, and be legible.
Once we have your state-issued ID and other documents on file, we will not ask for them again on future orders. After your lease has been approved, your order will be shipped out within 1-5 business days (most of the time it takes 1-2 days to ship an order out). A shipment confirmation email with the tracking number will be sent to you after your order has been shipped.